Oak Cottage is a 2 story, one and half bedroom cottage nestled under a magnificent stand of ancient oak trees. It is one of the original cabins built nearly a century ago. With its great stone fireplace dominating the center of the cabin and solid wood floors, stepping in Oak Cottage is indeed like stepping back in time.
Dining table seats 6 sits within cozy distance of the stone hearth. Opposite and through a low framed opening is an alcove with double bed. Oak features a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances. Up a narrow flight of stairs, the Sky room features a King sized bed and Full sized platform bed and walk in closet.
Completely surrounded by windows, Oak’s large front room with its overstuffed couch seating, offers a comfy place from which to enjoy the natural sunlight and beautiful views of the surrounding woods.
Out front is a spacious patio with a fire drum and sitting area, under a screen awing in the summer months. In the back is a broad deck for relaxing view overlooking the deep old growth forest falling away below.
- Two-story, two bedrooms w/ 3 beds
- Sleeps up to 6 persons
- Skyroom has King bed & Full bed
- Downstairs alcove bedroom has a Full bed
- Bathroom with Shower
- Wonderful stone fireplace w / free wood
- Propane wall-heater
- Full kitchen
- TV-DVD, stereo, books & more
- Spacious front deck
- Front patio fire-pit w/free wood
- Propane BBQ on large back deck
- 2 Nights Minimum
- $175.00 per night double occupancy.
- $45.00 per night for each additional guest over 12
- $15.00 pet fee per animal per stay, 2 maximum
- $50.00 cleaning fee