Above it All
Cedars Cottage is nestled high above Bailey’s main, under a deep forested canopy. Off by itself, Cedar Cottage offers a unique and exceptionally quiet environment. This very special, secluded hide-away is a favorite with our get-away couples – Surrounded by the silence of the primeval Mountain with no one around to break that magic spell.
Old and New the Perfect Blend
The recently restored master bedroom with king bed and jacuzzi tub for two creates a beautifully romantic space. A natural stone shower offers a tranquil experience with plenty of hot water to luxuriate in. The sunken living room is centered by a beautiful 70 year old stone fireplace and features a new Luonto queen sleeper sofa that makes a comfortable extra bed.
- Sleeps 2 to 4
- Wonderfully Private & Secluded
- One bedroom w / King bed and Jacuzzi for 2
- Queen Sofa-sleeper
- New Bathroom w/ natural stone shower
- Great stone fireplace w/ a full supply of firewood
- Propane wall-heater
- Full kitchen
- TV with Roku, books & more
- Propane BBQ on covered porc
- Open patio w / table & chairs
- 2 Nights Minimum
- $205.00 per night, double occupancy.
- $45.00 per night for each additional guest over 12
- $15.00 pet fee per animal per stay, 2 maximum
- $50.00 cleaning fee