Tiny living at its finest
Chestnut is a charming A frame cabin with a wood burning stove, kitchenette, and all the basic cooking gear. A hand built captains ladder takes you to the cozy loft where a queen sized bed awaits. Below the loft is a queen sized sleeper sofa.
A very cool outdoor stone firepit off the deck makes a great place to relax and spend an evening with a view up the mountainside. Chestnut cabin is considered off the grid with solar power for lights, propane for a hot water, cooktop, and refrigerator, and a wood burning stove for heat.
- Sleeps 2 to 4
- Queen Loft bed sleeps (2) persons
- Queen futon sleeper (2) persons
- Detached Private Bathroom w/shower and flush toilet
- Off grid- Solar powered lighting with 12 volt battery system
- Propane heated hot water in the shower
- Basic equipped kitchen with cooktop and fridge
- 2 Nights Minimum
- $150.00 per night double occupancy
- $15.00 pet fee per animal per stay
- $50.00 cleaning fee