Butternut is a newly renovated two-bedroom, single-story Heritage Cottage built in the early 1920’s adjacent to a magnificent stand of massive ancient oak trees.
The bedroom sleeps 2 in a double bed. The living room is a spacious, open beamed ceiling multipurpose area with a queen sleeper sofa, wood-burning stove, and dining table. Perfect for relaxing on the couch or gaming at the table in front of a cozy fire.
Open the sliding glass door off the living room to a large suspended wood deck with incredible views of the valley below.
Grilling and dining on the deck with that magnificent view in the background is a singular not-to-be-missed experience. Free roaming wildlife – and a breeding population of spotted owls can be heard and seen most evenings.
Serene & Spacious Historic Cottage
- Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom – Queen Bed
- Second Bedroom – Full Bed
- Full Bathroom
- Living Room – Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Fully Equipped kitchen
- Wood Burning Stove with plenty of firewood
- Propane Wall Heater
- Propane BBQ
- Shared Campfire Ring
- 2 Nights Minimum
- $165.00 per night, double occupancy.
- $45.00 per night for each additional guest over 12
- $15.00 pet fee per animal per stay, 2 maximum
- $50.00 cleaning fee