Escape. In a work of art.
Lion’s Den is one of our new off-grid, ensuite, Ultra Luxury Safari Tents on Redtail Peak. It is built on a handcrafted solid wood frame milled right here at Bailey’s on Palomar. Like no other tent you’ve ever experienced, Lion’s Den has it all. It is fully furnished and features a full ensuite bathroom and a king-sized bed. Leave your sleeping bag and camping gear at home! Lion’s Den includes towels, linens, and blankets and a shaded outdoor kitchen equipped with all your basic cooking gear.
Lions Den is tailor-made for a relaxed getaway under the stars. Feel free to stow away your devices and reconnect with nature or plug into the tent’s free battery power station to charge them up for the best of both worlds. One of the highest elevations on the property, Redtail Peak is beautifully quiet and isolated.
Experience nature. Experience luxury. Experience Bailey’s new safari tents.
- Sleeps 2
- King bed
- Complete Bathroom with Hot Shower
- Outdoor kitchen with washing up station, propane BBQ, 2 burner cooktop, and all basic cook gear
- Coffee, tea, sugar, salt & pepper
- All linens and towels supplied
- Quiet and isolated
- Battery Power Station for charging cellphones and laptops
- Ryobi Air Canon Fan for cooling
- Lighting by rechargeable lanterns
- Pet friendly