Pine and Sequoia Cabins are each a one bedroom tiny home with an additional sleeping loft. They are perfect for families. Pine sits atop the crest overlooking Walnut Hill and is anchored above by old growth forest. While Sequoia, higher up the mountain, overlooks a steep, forested ravine with a view into the valley below.
Each cabin is equipped with a galley kitchen – modern appliances and basic cooking gear. The loft is up a narrow flight of stairs and features a queen sized bed with full railing.
Their private front decks offer a comfy place from which to enjoy the natural sunlight and beautiful views.
- Sleeps 2 to 4
- Master bedroom + Loft w/ 2 beds
- Sleeps up to 4 persons
- Pine has a Queen bed & another Queen bed in the Loft
- Bathroom with Tub shower
- Propane wall-heater
- Galley kitchen
- 50″ TV w/Roku
- Spacious front deck
- Propane BBQ on large back deck
- 2 Nights Minimum
- $180.00 per night double occupancy.
- $45.00 per night for each additional guest over 12
- $10.00 pet fee per animal per night, 2 maximum
- $75.00 cleaning fee