Walnut is a historic cottage with a wonderful hillside view of Bailey’s heritage apple orchard and lower valley. The largest of the Cabins at Bailey’s, Walnut is a 2 bedroom, open and airy split level cottage. It’s perfect for both get-away couples and families.
Kick Back and Relax
The traditional front room is just right for sitting and relaxing in the evening. Overstuffed chairs, a big couch, and a game table lends itself playing board games and spending quality time with family and friends.
Great for Family Gatherings
Through the framed opening, you’ll find a big open multi-purpose space. Reminiscent of turn of the century farmhouses. A big open kitchen, large dining table comfortably seats eight, in the corner, a large wood burning stove completes the ambience. Both bedrooms branch off from the open space. The Double room features a double bed and its own entrance from the outside porch. The larger room has a California King bed, built in closet, and furnished sitting area.
Walnut cottage is fronted by large, ground level, covered patio with a propane grill and table seating. A fire ring under the tall forest canopy overlooks Bailey’s 100 year old orchard and lower meadow.
- Two bedroom – sleeps up to 4
- Open & Spacious, views Lower Valley
- Master bedroom w / King bed
- Guest bedroom w / Full bed
- Bathroom w / Shower
- Roomy dinning & sitting rooms
- Full kitchen
- Wood burning stove w / free wood
- Propane wall-heater
- TV-Roku, books & more
- Wonderful covered patio
- Outdoor fire-pit w / free wood
- Propane BBQ on covered porch
- 2 Nights Minimum
- $185.00 per night double occupancy.
- $45.00 per night for each additional guest over 12
- $15.00 pet fee per animal per stay, 2 maximum
- $50.00 cleaning fee